SCANNING TO THE POINT CLOUD
Get to know a building
without leaving your desk
- Thanks to a point cloud you are able to understand the building better by making any sections you want and peering into inaccessible places without leaving your desk.
Measure a building in comfortable conditions
- You can save yourself and your employees unpleasant measurements on site. Thanks to the point cloud, you and they will be able to make an inventory in the comfort of peace and quiet of your office.
When time, precision and costs count
- Laser scanning is the fastest way to collect information concerning dimensions of a building. Something that previously took days, now takes hours.
- Laser scanning is a precision that you would not obtain using, measure roll, measuring tapes or laser distans meter. Data you will have access to will be accurate and not simplified.
- Working with a point cloud significantly reduces the need to revisit the place. In extreme situations, even one visit may turn out not necessary.
Be free as a bird,
behave as a ghost
- Have a look at a building from so far inaccessible perspectives. You do not have to rent a balloon any more to look at the roof from a height, you do not have to wait for death to be able to penetrate the walls.
Contactless data collection
- Particularly important in the case of historical buildings.
- Thanks to laser scanning, details in hardly accessible places are right at your fingertips.