SCANNING TO REVIT
Necessary information in one place
- Traditional information that comes from an inventory presents a structure of a building in a form of 2d plans, sections and elevation views. Based on a point cloud, coming from laser scanning, we provide REVIT model of information about a building (BIM) in which data concerning parameters of a building are contained.
When time, precision and money count
- Precision of data coming from a point cloud is transferred to the model. You can start design work faster and cheaper, without burdening your resources.
When historical value is a priority
- In the case of historical buildings, which are to be subjected to modernization and revitalization, collecting accurate data during making an inventory is a key issue. Then, the change of a Client’s decision concerning accuracy of a detail is not associated with the next obligatory visit in a building in order to repeat measurements. This significantly reduces costs. Additionally, hardly accessible details, in the case of a point cloud, are right at your fingertips.
You decide about your costs
- Thanks to determination of the degree of accuracy of the model that we are expected to provide you with, you, yourself control expenditures on the construction of REVIT model.
- Structural walls
- Partition walls
- Structural floor
- Structural soffit
- Level 1 +
- Curatain walls
- Level 2 +
- Sanitary fittings
- Level 3 +
- Surface finishes
- Construction materials
- Fixed furniture
- External ground model
- Point cloud
- A ready file of a point cloud to be imported to REVIT program
- Model of a building in REVIT (14,15,16) program in an ordered by you detail extent